Since the official election of November 7th lands on a school day, Joe is encouraging his supporters, including youth to come out and vote early. Join us on the weekend before Election Day and encourage residents, young and in between to vote for Joe for Ward 2 Councilmember! Contact Henriot St. Gerard at firstname.lastname@example.org or, Adelaide Harris at email@example.com to sign up for this event, on either November 4th or 5th and help pass out flyers and encourage Ward 2 residents to vote for Joe!
Early voting will be available November 1 – November 5. Early voting hours and locations:
Wednesday, November 1
• Early voting at the Takoma Park Community Center, 7500 Maple Avenue, 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 2
• Early voting at the Takoma Park Community Center, 7500 Maple Avenue, 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday, November 3
• Early voting at the Takoma Park Recreation Center, 7315 New Hampshire Avenue, 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 4
• Early voting at the Takoma Park Community Center, 7500 Maple Avenue, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 5
• Early voting at Washington Adventist University, Wilkinson Hall, 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.
Joe is hosting a youth forum for eligible voters, 16 years and older. Ward 2 and Takoma Park youth are encouraged to attend and share their concerns and hear what Joe’s plans are to address your issues.
And Joe is buying pizza. Yes, that's right. FREE PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA!
Contact Adelaide Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer, or attend this event.
Joe is meeting with Ward 2 residents to discuss Takoma Junction, traffic, walkability, and bikability issues. This is a perfect time to see firsthand the challenges we face as a community and how Joe plans to address each issue accordingly. Contact Henriot St. Gerard at email@example.com to sign up for this event or just show up!